All of our consulting projects are custom-designed to meet the needs of the client organization. If you are interested in hiring Creative Capacity, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the kind of project you are hoping to pursue. If it seems like we may be a good fit, we’ll schedule a no-obligation, 20 minute phone call to discuss your needs and see if we should talk further.
Frequent consulting topics include:
- Mission and vision: thinking about your nonprofit’s role in its community, and articulating what you are trying to accomplish through your work.
- Strategic planning: mapping out a strategic direction to ensure that your organization is effective and sustainable in the long-term.
- Board Effectiveness: collaborating with boards to determine how they can best contribute to advancing the mission, often including facilitating board retreats, updating board. structures, and developing board recruiting strategies.
- Fundraising: enhancing your fundraising strategies, and increasing board and staff participation in raising the money needed to carry out the mission.
- Program planning: determining how to make your programs as effective as possible.
- Executive Coaching: providing support, advice, and encouragement to executives as they navigate the challenges of leading a nonprofit.
Selected Past Clients
Arts Ed NJ
Princeton Area Community Foundation
The Princeton Symphony Orchestra
New Jersey Historic Trust
Alice Paul Institute
New Jersey Highlands Coalition
Association of New Jersey Environmental Commissions
Appel Farm Art & Music Center
The Discovery Orchestra
Paterson Music Project
El Sistema New Jersey Alliance
Greater Pike Community Foundation
The Food Trust
Mendelssohn Club Chorus of Philadelphia
The State Theatre of New Jersey