Interested in learning more about fundraising, strategic planning, volunteer management, and effective board development? Allison gets rave reviews for her engaging, action-oriented trainings on these topics and more:
“Allison was fabulous! I learned a tremendous amount from her
and would take another workshop led by her in a heartbeat!!”
“I enjoyed this workshop – it was full of valuable information and I
left the day with an action plan.”
We can bring our trainings to your organization. Custom workshops prepare your board and staff to meet the challenges facing your organization. Contact us for more information about building a custom workshop for your group.
Common topics include:
- Fine Tuning Your Fundraising for Pandemic Times
- Scenario Planning During Uncertain Times
- The Board Member’s Role in Fundraising
- Strategic Planning
- Building Effective Nonprofit Boards
- Fundraising Techniques for Small Nonprofits
- Recruiting and Managing Volunteers
- Marketing and Community Engagement Strategies for Arts & Cultural Organizations
The Nonprofit Center offers many public workshops at a reasonable cost. All Center trainings are currently offered online via Zoom — so you can register from anywhere! Allison partners with the Center to offer these affordable classes on fundraising and strategic planning; you can register directly on the Nonprofit Center’s website. Be sure to check out their many other classes taught by other instructors as well.