Interested in learning more about fundraising, strategic planning, volunteer management, and effective board development? Allison gets rave reviews for her engaging, action-oriented trainings on these topics and more:
“Allison was fabulous! I learned a tremendous amount from her
and would take another workshop led by her in a heartbeat!!”
“I enjoyed this workshop – it was full of valuable information and I
left the day with an action plan.”
We can bring our trainings to your organization — live or online. Custom workshops prepare your board and staff to meet the challenges facing your organization. Contact us for more information about building a custom workshop for your group.
Common topics include:
- Fine Tuning Your Fundraising for Uncertain Times
- Scenario Planning During Uncertain Times
- Next Practices for Nonprofit Boards
- The Board Member’s Role in Fundraising
- Charting Your Organization’s Strategic Course
- DIY Strategic Planning for Small Nonprofits
- Fundraising Techniques for Small Nonprofits
- Marketing and Community Engagement Strategies for Arts & Cultural Organizations
The Nonprofit Center offers many public workshops at a reasonable cost. Allison partners with the Center to offer these affordable classes on fundraising and strategic planning; you can register directly on the Nonprofit Center’s website. Public health conditions permitting, classes will be offered both online and in person over the course of the 2022-23 academic year. The Center offers a wide range of courses taught by many different instructors — check out all of their options!